- Follow up the needs of faculty members' offices.
- Receive, check items and store them in the warehouse, verify the specifications, quantities and quality corresponding to the purchase order and record them within stored balances.
- Making a suitable place for each category with storage areas, proper distribution and specific authorities.
- Working on the ease of withdrawal and receipt from the stock on and take the principle (oldest first).
- Monitor Inventory contentsbalances periodically and review items to show the extent of withdrawal and prevention of assets (damage, loss, stagnation or loss).
- Organization andthe order for everything related to the warehouse.
- Follow-up maintenance of the college facilities and reporting to the competent authorities in maintenance management.