The department has a Committee of the graduates and employment affairs which aims at giving care to the graduate’s affairs and the employment processes relating to them.
Tasks of the committee:
- Collecting and classifying the personal data of the students and the means of communicating with them (especially the bachelor stage).
- Collecting and classifying the data of the employers and the means of communicating with them.
- Putting programs to ensure the link with the graduates and the sides of the employment.
- Preparing, distributing and collecting questionnaires about the extent of the satisfaction of this category from (their study program, classifying and preparing the results statistically and giving advice.
- Finding effective mechanism to provide chances for employing the graduates in the field of their specialization.