The department committee of graduates and employment affairs deals with the graduate's affairs and employment process for the department graduates
Tasks of the committee:
- Collecting personal data of the students and the means of communicating with them.
- Collecting data about possible employers of the department graduates and the means of communicating with them.
- Arranging meetings with the graduates and possible employers.
- Arranging workshops for the graduates on how to prepare their CVs and how to apply for jobs.
- Finding effective mechanism to provide chances for employing graduates in the field of their specialization.
- Preparing, distributing, and collecting questionnaires about the extent of the satisfaction of graduates and employers.