Summer Training in America
The College of Computer Science announces the opening of registration for the external summer training for 20 students from the College (5 from each department). The training will take place at Purdue University in the United States for 6 weeks starting from 7 Shawwal 1439 to 20 Dhu al-Qa'da 1439.
Students wishing to enroll must register by Thursday, 2 Ramadan 1439.
Terms of Submission:
1. The student passes 100 hours of study (including the current semester).
2. The student must have at least one semester after the current semester.
3. The student must be from the year (34) or the newer years.
4. The student should not have registered for the summer semester this year.
5. The student GPA should be 3.5 and above.
1. Receipt of the form from the office of Mr. Ahmed Sahl (Office 123/2 / A).
2. Filling out the form and submitting it.
3. Attach a statement from the academic system to the number of hours passed by the student.
4. Attach a copy of the academic transcript and a copy of the national identity.
Criteria for differentiation between applicants who meet the requirements:
§ 70% of the GPA + 30% of the English language test will be calculated.
(English language test will be set later to meet the requirements)