- Student graduates after successfully completing all graduation requirements according to the degree plan, provided that his/her cumulative GPA is not less than pass(2 out of 5).
- If the student has passed the required courses, but his/her cumulative GPA is low, the College Council, on the basis of the recommendations of the council of the department concerned, is entitled to specify the appropriate courses that the student must complete in order to improve his/her GPA.
Each student must undergo a practical training for a period of 6 weeks after the sixth semester of the course provide the remaining credit hours is less than or equal to 78, in an industry/organization to increase students’ practical skills, prepares them for initial employment, and increases occupational awareness and professionalism. Before enrolling, each student must obtain a consent letter from a company/ organization showing that the company/ organization agrees to permit the student to undergo a practical training for a period of six weeks in their establishment and they will cooperate, with the university with regards to arranging the training and also to allocate a supervisor to the student during his stay with the organization. Upon completion of the training, the student must submit a letter from the company/organization describing the satisfactorily completion of the training, along with a final report from the student duly approved by the company supervisor and the KKU supervisor. The practical training does not carry any credit. However satisfactory completion of the training is a prerequisite for registering the final year project work at the 9th level.
First honors will be granted to a graduating student who achieves a cumulative GPA of 4.75-5.00. second honors will be granted to a graduating student who achieves a cumulative GPA of 4.25-4.75.
The Rules of Honors Degree:
- Must not have failed in any course at the University, he currently attends or any other University.
- Must have completed all graduation requirements within duration ranging between the maximum limits for completing the program of study.
- Must have completed 60% or more of the graduation requirements at the University from which he graduates.