Is one of the units in Computer Science College which provides e-learning services to the college members (Academic staff, employees and students). E-learning Unit works under the supervision of his Excellency Vice Dean for Development and Quality.
• Set the policies and the plans of e-learning in the college and observe the results.
• Provides the college needs, such as: supportive and the training sessions.
• Provides the support and counseling for the faculty members in the optimal activation of the practices of e-learning.
• Support and follow-up the e-content and its initiative to shift to the electronic approach of courses in the college.
• Manage the e-learning unit website by enhancing, developing, and updating the content.
Members of the unit of e-learning:
• Video Conference Room Booking.
Contact E-learning Unit:
You can contact our Helpdesk service through:
Phone Ext. : 7157