To impart high quality education and scientific research in computer engineering through the employment of knowledge techniques that prepares competent graduates for employment and serving their community.
Program Educational Objectives
To prepare graduate who will be able to
- Apply their knowledge of computer engineering and skills to pursue successful career as computer engineers, consultants and entrepreneurs.
- Lead their professional disciplines, organizations and communities around the world.
- Practice and inspire high technical standards and communicate to colleagues and the public at large their work accomplishment.
- Continue their education in leading graduate programs in engineering and interdisciplinary area to emerge as researchers.
- Re-learn and innovate in ever-changing global economic and technological environments of the 21st century.